Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Work....Finally!


The holidays have been keeping me incredibly busy....go figure. But I did manage to shoot something new. The image to the left is a preview of what I have been playing with the past two days. You can view the final image after the jump below.

I have been working more on the re-launch of the site a lot and have been trying to shoot some new content for it.


More after the jump


Recently, a friend of mine destroyed his new phone by dropping it in the toilet one nice. I begged and pleaded with him to hand it over. All it took was buying him a couple of drinks one night. I have had this idea about shooting everyday items that we use non-stop and putting a slight twist to them.

This is the first image from this concept. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment